http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/02/20/emotiv-epoc-neurohea.html
The EPOC NeuroHeadset from Emotiv will allow users to control video games using their mind, pretty Sci-fi huh?
I was, somewhat shocked when I read about this, I mean, it’s not like I thought it was impossible or anything. But I’ve been dreaming about this kind of thing since I was a little kid. I’ve always wanted to get a job working on this kind of technology (on the programming side.) so for me, this kind of feels like my dreams are becoming a reality to me.
Anyway, if you’re a big fan of games, or computers in general, you can see where this could go. Who knows, pretty soon we may be talking with each other over the internet using our minds.
The EPOC NeuroHeadset will be available around Christmas this year, for a mere $299.Ps. Sorry for not blogging again sooner, I’ve had a horrible flu for the last three weeks, and now some relatives are visiting.
2 comments:
Anemia and other vitamin deficiencies can cause both men and women to lose
hair, as can low-calorie or low-protein diets. Or, it can be physical, such as from an injury.
Don't Eating Like Horse.
My blog post; Har vokse
Also see my website: harvokse
There are lots of satisfied users that verify fat loss of up to 5lbs a week or
maybe more, even though, like all weight-loss product,
benefits vary from anyone to a higher. If you are
going to lookup the Internet, you will be seeing a lot of critiques and testimonials pointing to Phen375 as the very best
extra fat burner in the marketplace today. Phen375 (or Phentermine375)
is a synthetic fat burner and urge for food suppressant.
Here is my web page - weight loss pills that work fast
Post a Comment